Thank you to all who came out and participated in this year’s Citizen Science Lecture Series! We’re working on next year’s line up now, so be sure to check back for new dates starting in the Fall!
The Citizen Science Lecture Series is made possible by the partnership of St. Andrew Bay Watch, Gulf Coast State College and the St. Andrew and St. Joseph Bays Estuary Program. The goal of this program is to bring “every-day” science initiatives and information to our community. These events are free and open to the public. Please join us!
- September 13, 2022: The Bay County Box Turtle Project, Dr. Adam Kaeser USFWS
- October 11, 2022: TBD
- November 8, 2022 The Bay County Audubon Society, Ron Houser & Donna Cromwell
- February 21, 2023: The Tupelo Bee Keepers Association, Ray Brodrey
- March 21, 2023: PCB Turtle Watch, Kennard Watson – NEW LOCATION: Sarzin Lecture Hall in Language and Literature Bldg at GCSC
- April 11, 2023: St Andrew and St. Joseph Bay Estuary Program, Dr. Jessica Graham
Series will be held at Gulf Coast State College. More information on each lecture can be found on our Facebook Events Page.