The Citizen Science Lecture Series is made possible by the partnership of St. Andrew Bay Watch, Gulf Coast State College and the St. Andrew and St. Joseph Bays Estuary Program. The goal of this program is to bring “every-day” science initiatives and information to our community. These events are free and open to the public. Please join us!
- September 13, 2022: The Bay County Box Turtle Project, Dr. Adam Kaeser USFWS
- October 11, 2022: TBD
- November 8, 2022 The Bay County Audubon Society, Ron Houser & Donna Cromwell
- February 21, 2023: The Tupelo Bee Keepers Association, Ray Brodrey
- March 14, 2023: PCB Turtle Watch, Kennard Watson
- April 11, 2023: St Andrew and St. Joseph Bay Estuary Program, Dr. Jessica Graham
Series will be held at Gulf Coast State College. More information on each lecture can be found on our Facebook Events Page.